Skin Elasticity And How To Improve It Through Better Skin Care
The skin serves as the outer shield of the body. It protects you from external elements such as the sun’s damaging rays and from a huge number of environmental irritations. But, what’s the result if the elasticity of the skin decreases? Low skin elasticity makes you look older and less healthy. Skin care may not be absolutely vital, but isn’t it great to look younger and more beautiful if you can?
The ability of the skin to stretch and then go back to normal is known as the skin’s elasticity. When the skin loses its ability to stretch, this condition is called elastosis. Two key questions are: What is the cause of low elasticity of the skin? and How can you improve your skin’s elasticity?
Here are some possible causes that may make your skin lose its elasticity:
- As people age the skin’s elasticity is more likely to be affected. This means the skin’s elasticity is lessened as you age.
- The daily routines that we undergo can also be a cause of low skin elasticity. If these routines involve exposure to polluted air for example, then your skin is at increased risk.
- Smoking is one of the major causes of low skin elasticity. Chemicals released by cigarette smoke reduce your youthful appearance and also cause wrinkles.
- Exposure to the sun. Try to limit your exposure to the sun because the suns strong rays can easily dry up your skin causing it to loss its elasticity. If you cannot limit your exposure to the sun, make sure that you apply sun screen when you are outdoors.
Taking good care of the skin helps to increase the elasticity of the skin. These simple skincare methods are not just simple ways to improve your skin’s elasticity, but also they can also change your complexion and also the way people look at you.
- Go to a skin care center to cleanse and clear your skin clear. They can provide you with quality products that will help you increase your skins elasticity. Remember to choose an accredited skincare center that will help you increase the elasticity of your skin not to make it worse.
- You can also go to an all green diet, which will provide you with more proteins and nutrition to maintain and increase your skins elasticity.
- Herbal soap can be an option in a well balanced skin care routine, but avoid products that contain harmful chemicals.
- Botox injections is something to consider. It removes wrinkles from the skin and keeps the skin looking fresh all the time, but as the demands for this product increases so will the amount you pay for your skin care.
- Drinking plenty of water and eating fresh fruits and vegetables are also good ways to improve your skin’s elasticity.
Taking good care of the skin is of course essential and must always be maintained with a proper skincare routine. Now that you know some of the causes of low elasticity and how to improve things, it is up to you to choose what type of prevention you apply and how you maintain it.
For details of our Summer Breeze hydrating skin toner which is a simple way to increase your skin’s hydration, please click here.